Attorney-at-law, doctor of juristic science in the field of commercial law. He graduated from the Jagiellonian University with honours. He also graduated from the School of German Law, School of Austrian Law and Scholl of Ukrainian Law. The author of many scientific articles regarding civil law and commercial law and the lecturer at numerous local and international scientific conferences.
In TMH Law office he coordinates mainly cases concerning company law and securities law, as well as capital investments. He also concentrates on the assistance for TMH’s Clients in regard to recuperate their invested funds.
His professional experience includes in particular:
- M&A transactions, creation, transformations and liquidations of enterprises
- cases regarding securities
- legal services concerning the creation of investments agreements
- corporative disputes between the shareholders
- corporative disputes between the shareholders proceedings regarding the exclusion of shareholders
- litigation concerning appeal against the resolution of the company body
- the legal assistance for management board and supervisory board
- litigation concerning invested funds, i.a. regarding bonds and investments policies
- managerial regulations
Languages: English, German
Privately he practises yoga ashanta and long-distance runs. He is interested in oenology and in connecting wine with meals. In his free time he plays chess.