Attorney-at-law, doctor of juristic science in the field of intellectual property law. He is a lecturer of copyright law and industrial property law at Jagiellonian University. He graduated from the Jagiellonian University with honours. He also graduated from the School of Austrian Law. In 2013 he achieved first place in the international contest International Commercial Mediation Competition in Paris. The author of numerous scientific articles regarding civil law and intellectual property law and the lecturer at the large number of local and international scientific conferences.
In the TMH Law Firm he supervises particularly civil law cases (above all intellectual property law cases) and labour law cases. He also concentrates on the legal issues regarding investment process.
His professional experience includes in particular:
- litigation in civil and commercial cases
- proceedings at Polish Patent Office (UPRP) and European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- representation of Clients in the disputes regarding copyright infringements and trade marks
- assistance for entrepreneurs concerning the protection of the business secrets and other competition cases
- M&A transactions in regard to the labour law regulations
- commercial contracts (i.a. licences, management contracts and works contracts)
- business negotiations
- complex legal services for start-ups
- lectures for business Clients
Languages: English, German
Privately he plays football and volleyball, he is interested in politics and history. He is also a lover of whisky single malt and cigars.